Montag, 08. Mai - Freitag, 12. Mai 09:30 Uhr - 15:30 Uhr
ONLINE SLE TRAINING: Management of Development Projects
- Basic elements of successful Project Management, the importance of group work and participation in Project Management (team-building processes in Project Management)
- The phases of PCM (Project Cycle Management)
- Impact Orientation - Managing for Development Results (MfDR) and how to successfully adapt the Logical Framework Approach and its tools to the MfDR
- The principles of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Challenges in the context of fragility, conflict and changes (VUCA)
What does live online training mean?
Our online trainings are not pre-recorded training videos, webinars for large audiences or self-paced e-learning courses. They are virtual live trainings delivered by our trainers in real-time, focusing on the interaction of a small group of remote participants. Just like our face-to-face trainings, these virtual classrooms aim at tailoring the discussions and learning experiences to the training needs of the participants.
Requirements: to attend our live online trainings, a reliable high-speed internet connection and a computer or laptop running Windows or iOS are required (including audio and video). The Humboldt-Universität of Berlin uses the videoconferencing platform Zoom (subject to change) for virtual classrooms as well as digital. We strongly recommend an external headset for better sound quality.
One of the major challenges of Project Management is interdisciplinary teamwork. The course supports you to become familiar with working in interdisciplinary multicultural groups. The training course fosters learning from experience by giving brief trainer inputs followed by the practice of the use of relevant tools, interactive exercises, discussion and reflection.
The virtual classroom sessions with the trainers and the fellow participants are complemented by group exercises, assignments as well as time for self-study and reflection.
Professionals in the field of international cooperation and development. A good command of the English language is a prerequisite.
|Veranstalter:||Seminar für Ländliche Entwicklung, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin|