Montag, 01. Juli - Freitag, 12. Juli
SLE TRAINING: Training of Trainers
We welcome professionals working in international cooperation, in public administrative bodies and institutions, in the academic field, in NGOs or in the private sector as well as students and graduates with professional experience.
By the end of the course participants will have a good knowledge of how to design, prepare, organize, conduct and evaluate training sessions. They will be able to translate specific training needs into appropriate training objectives and practical training activities. Participants will have practised participatory techniques and methods for all phases of training events, building their individually tailored training toolkit. Moreover, a critical reflection on different training approaches, as well as on trainers’ attitudes and communication skills will help participants to improve their individual style and gain confidence in delivering trainings.
- Principles of adult learning
- Training needs assessments, pre-test questionnaires, training objectives
- From topics to content: how to design training modules and detailed training plans
- Training logistics and learning environments
- Visualization and presentation skills
- Trainers´ toolkit: review and practical exercises with different tools for active trainings
- Icebreakers, warm-ups and energizers
- Reflection on trainers personality
- Group dynamics in trainings
- Training in an intercultural context
- How to evaluate trainings and the impact of training initiatives
Secure your Early Bird price now: enrol online and pay the tuition fee invoice before April 30th, 2019 to get the discount!
Our short intensive courses promote learning through experience: 'Learning by doing' is the most important aspect of the SLE's training and teaching philosophy. Case studies, teamwork and other interactive methods create a learning environment in which participants can bring their own experience and link it to new topics and applications, addressing global and local development challenges. Course participants have different cultural backgrounds and professions which add to an intercultural and interdisciplinary exchange of experiences within an enabling learning environment. After having participated actively in the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance issued by SLE and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
Further information: https://www.sle-berlin.de/index.php/en/training/sle-training-2019
|Veranstalter:||Seminar für Ländliche Entwicklung, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin|
Seminar für Ländliche Entwicklung (SLE)/ Centre for Rural Development, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Robert-Koch-Platz 4, 10115 Berlin